SECURITY TESTING SOLUTIONS
A good detective knows the tools criminals use. The best detective knows how to use those tools to avert threats. Web security is no different. To test for all the ways your systems can be hacked, all of the techniques and tools used by the perpetrators must be employed. What’s more, testing experts must bring even more focus, dedication, and persistence to the testing process than those who would do you harm. Pyramid’s experts have the knowledge, experience, and resources to accurately model customer use cases to eliminate vulnerabilities and inoculate against threats.
Breaches in security can lead to lost business, reputation damage, and costly legal and recovery processes. Our QA designers identify and address weaknesses in system security with no risk of data loss, system outages, or damage to company reputation.
Pyramid offers an in-depth security assessment and code review service to highlight security vulnerabilities in software applications. We apply advanced techniques to identify threats in enterprise networks.
Security Test Planning
Security test designers review business requirements; collect system setup information; list vulnerabilities and security risks; prepare a threat profile, test plan, and traceability matrix; identify the tool and test cases execution; and report of security testing.
Types of Security Testing
Our QA designers perform various types of security testing to verify comprehensive security coverage with OWASP Top 10 security threats, including penetration testing, password cracking, vulnerability, URL manipulation, SQL injection, cross site scripting (XSS), Etc.
Security Testing Tools and Expertise
Certified Pyramid QA designers use the latest proprietary tools to run security testing processes from HP, IBM, McAfee, and Symantec, as well as Fortify, Tipping Point, ArcSight, Metasploit, W3AF, Core Impact, BeFF, Nessus, OpenVAS, Nexpose, Burp, Nikto, WebScarab, and Webinspect.
- We have expert security testing resources in security tools setup, vulnerability isolation, and remediation recommendations, as well as comprehensive security testing report templates.
- Our work complies with major security standards and regulations such as PCI, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), and ISO 27001.
- We bring rich experience in both open source and commercial tools used for security testing.
- Our partnerships with major tool vendors ensure thorough validation of all aspects related to security testing.
- Our security test consultants are backed by industry certifications such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), and ISO 27001 LA.
- We recommend remedial countermeasures and improvements, including security best practices and infrastructure redesign.